From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Upgrading to Torque 3.2-rc1 and to OJB 1.0.3
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:47:53 GMT
My commit is in.  I have applied the upgrade.  Let me
know if you run into issues.

The files affected are:

Log:
Upgrading to Torque 3.2-rc1 and to OJB 1.0.3

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-318

Modified:
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/.classpath

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/portal/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/userinfo/TestUserInfoManager.java

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/sso/project.xml

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/components/sso/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/sso/TestSSOComponent.java
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/core-build.xml

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/OJB-logging.properties
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/OJB.properties
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/repository.dtd
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/repository.xml

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/repository_database.xml

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/etc/db-ojb/repository_internal.xml
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/maven-plugin/project.xml

portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/portal-webapp/portal-project.xml
    portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/project.xml

Regards,

David Le Strat.