From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Registry Unit Tests failing again
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:17:33 GMT
Ate,

I just cleaned up everything on my box (cache,
repository, targets and so forth) and reran the entire
build with tests enabled.  All passed, I also deployed
the application and everything looks good.  I cannot
reproduce the problem you just described :(

Regards,

David Le Strat.

--- Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:

> David Le Strat wrote:
> > This is weird, I have be rerunning the entire test
> > suite and the tests pass.
> >
> > Are you redoing a full build including
> reinitializing
> > your plugin prior to starting (maven
> initMavenPlugin)?
> Yes
>

> > Regards,
> >
> > David Le Strat.
> >
> > --- Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:
> >

> >>Testcase:

testUpdates(org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.direct.TestRegistryDirectPart1b):

> >>FAILED
> >>PA App_1 is NULL
> >>junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: PA App_1 is
> >>NULL
> >>	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.direct.TestRegistryDirectPart1b.testUpdates(TestRegistryDirectPart1b.java:64)

> >>	at
>
>>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> >>Method)
> >>	at

> >>	at

> >>Testcase:

testData(org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.direct.TestRegistryDirectPart2a):

> >>FAILED
> >>"user.name.family" and user.pets user attributes
> >>were not found.
> >>junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> >>"user.name.family" and user.pets user attributes
> >>were not found.
> >>	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.AbstractRegistryTest.verifyData(AbstractRegistryTest.java:150)

> >>	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.direct.TestRegistryDirectPart2a.testData(TestRegistryDirectPart2a.java:74)

> >>	at
>
>>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> >>Method)
> >>	at

> >>	at

> >>Note: Tested with clean default setup (Hsqldb, no
> >>special/other user properties) with JDK1.5.0_04_05
> >>
> >>These tests were still working less then two days
> >>ago :-(

> >>For additional commands, e-mail:
> >>jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org

> protection around