From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] JS2-297 Applied
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 03:10:39 GMT
All,

I just committed the patch for

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-297

I added the comments below to JS2-297

I made slight changes to maven.xml based on fixes made
to address JS2-281.  security-providers.xml,
security-spi.xml, transaction.xml are copied from
portal-webapp assembly to avoid duplicate
configuration.  Removing security_repository.xml from
the jetspeed-security*.jar when building the sar is
not required anymore.  I also applied fixes addressing
JS2-281 for the security component.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-281

Changes for JS2-281 have only been applied to security
component for now.  I will apply similar changes to
other components.  Basically,
/META-INF/security_repository.xml has been moved to

/META-INF/ojb/security_repository.

Also, /META-INF/security.xml has been removed.  Tests
now use the *.xml from portal-webapp assembly whenever
possible.  Other *.xml for test should be in the test
directory.  I will apply similar changes to other
components as well.

Please validate that this is working for you.

Regards,

David Le Strat.

David Le Strat
Blogging @ http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com