From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Head - All Tests Successful
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:59:44 GMT
All,

The build completes successfully and all tests pass.
The only thing we now have to do is add:

org.apache.jetspeed.test.database.url =
jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://127.0.0.1:9001
org.apache.jetspeed.test.database.driver =
org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
org.apache.jetspeed.test.database.user = sa
org.apache.jetspeed.test.database.password =

to build.properties in the user.home.  If we decide to
stick to this, we may want to update the
getting-started docs.

I will go ahead and apply patch JS2-297 later tonight.

Regards,

David.