From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Head
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:29:30 GMT
Thanks for your response. See comments below.

--- Ate Douma <ate@douma.nu> wrote:

> David Le Strat wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Before moving forward with some of my commits, I
> > wanted to make sure i was starting with a clean
> slate.
> >
> > I am getting the following error for the SSO
> > component.  Which I was getting before Scott
> commit as
> > well.  As part of some of the changes I would like
> > make.  I have upgraded Torque and OJB and the
> problem
> > is no longer (fixes cascasding delete issue).  Is
> > anyone else having this issue?
> Yes, this is a old (and known) issue, but only with
> Hsqldb:
>     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-227
>
> Have you tested the new Torque/OJB combination with
> other db?
> I'd rather not see J2 suddenly break on Mysql,
> PostgreSQL and/or Oracle...
> Otherwise, I'd like to see this issue fixed indeed
> ;-)

I will comment the test ;).  This being said, Torque
3.2-rc1 has a lot of fixes and we may want to consider
upgrading to it.  Same for ojb 1.0.1 to 1.0.3.  But
obviously I cannot test on all those DBs, so we will
have to coordinate the effort.

Regards,

David.