From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] Head
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:07:49 GMT
All,

Before moving forward with some of my commits, I
wanted to make sure i was starting with a clean slate.

I am getting the following error for the SSO
component.  Which I was getting before Scott commit as
well.  As part of some of the changes I would like to
make.  I have upgraded Torque and OJB and the problem
is no longer (fixes cascasding delete issue).  Is
anyone else having this issue?

DEBUG:
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.SecurityAccessImpl
- Deleted user: /user/jack
[org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl]
ERROR: SQLException during the execution of the delete
(for a
org.apache.jetspeed.security.om.impl.InternalGroupPrincipalImpl):
Integrity constraint violation:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS_FK_2 table:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS in statement [DELETE FROM
SECURITY_PRINCIPAL WHERE principal_id = 422 ]
Integrity constraint violation:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS_FK_2 table:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS in statement [DELETE FROM
SECURITY_PRINCIPAL WHERE principal_id = 422 ]
ERROR:
org.apache.jetspeed.security.spi.impl.SecurityAccessImpl
- Unexpected security error at
SecurityAccess.removeInternalGroupPrincipal from
store: (OJB operation): data integrity violated by SQL
''; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException:
Integrity constraint violation:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS_FK_2 table:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS in statement [DELETE FROM
SECURITY_PRINCIPAL WHERE principal_id = 422 ]
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException:
(OJB operation): data integrity violated by SQL '';
nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Integrity
constraint violation: SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS_FK_2
table: SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS in statement [DELETE
FROM SECURITY_PRINCIPAL WHERE principal_id = 422 ]
java.sql.SQLException: Integrity constraint violation:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS_FK_2 table:
SSO_SITE_TO_PRINCIPALS in statement [DELETE FROM
SECURITY_PRINCIPAL WHERE principal_id = 422 ]
	at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.Result.<init>(Unknown Source)