From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject RE: New development branch
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:24:59 GMT
Ate,

Well all agreed that the state of the tests needed help, however, I am not
encountering any issues in the current build in terms of run the portal.  I
know David Taylor is also using the new build system for multiple clients
and it is working out quite nicely.  David LeStrat posted the new build
instructions to his web site and a notification was sent to both the user
and dev lists.  AFAIK, no one else is having any issues with build
stability; in fact I think many of us will agree it is in better shape now
than it has been for a while, I for one do.

Regards,
-Scott