From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject SVN Problems (was RE: [J2] Last Night Commit - Build Still Broken - Persistence Dependency Issue)
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:33:43 GMT
So I'm not the only one suffering that is actually a relief (I feel like
less of an idiot now).  Yeah, I am checking out fresh as we speak :(

Can anyone help David and me by giving us a little direction on how to
better resolve our SVN problems?  I can only speak for myself but every time
I have sync with SVN I spend at least an hour trying to figure out what went
wrong.  And it is not only the Eclipse plugin, TortoiseSVN and the CL
interface are just as crappy in terms of breaking my workspace.

Regards,
Scott