From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject [J2] Last Night Commit - Build Still Broken - Persistence Dependency Issue
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:57:24 GMT
All,

I decided to be thourough and do some more testing
this morning after spending quite a bit of time fixing
the build last night.  I cleaned all my old deps, my
plugin cache, etc.  The good news is that it builds
and all build functionality seems to be working.  One
caveat is that you now need jetspeed.version in
{user.home}/build.properties.  I updated
http://www.geocities.com/dlestrat/etc/j2/buildChangeDocs.pdf
and have a blog entry on how to get started with the
build on http://dlsthoughts.blogspot.com.

The bad news is that the dependency on
jetspeed-persistence had to be removed, the component
was deleted.  When deploying to Tomcat, some Spring
dependencies are not resolved correctly. Please find
enclosed the logs.

Regards,

David Le Strat.