From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject RE: [J2] Build Process Clean Up - Step 2
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:56:35 GMT
Go for it.

As an FYI, I am currently working on removing ALL locator.ent/.path files
and replacing them instead with project descriptor inheritance instead.
This is a much cleaner approach and is the recommended way of accomplish
sub-project dependencies as opposed to our current approach (which is not
recommended as per the Maven wiki and will not be supported in newer version
of Maven).  I hope to have this committed by the end of the day.

-Scott