From pki...@netscape.net (Peter Kinev)
Subject CATALINA_HOME as global variable
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:06:14 GMT
Somehow for no good reason but choose to define the
org.apache.jetspeed.server.home as recommended in "Getting Started" ${CATALINA_HOME}/, including
"/".

Well, I had this variable defined in almost all my .env.sh(s) for different reasons. The another
reason (I hope) - to save some typing. In addition to that, I am almost always a "root".

So, guess what happened - yes I created /conf, /shared, and /webapps below /

Not good, not good at all.
--
Peter Kinev
Open Solution, Inc