From Thomas.K...@nepatec.de
Subject Re: ServletContextProvider in other portals
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:28:15 GMT
hi ate !
do you have the implementations for the other portals ?  are they
reachable above cvs ?

thanks for answer

thomas

Thomas.Koch@nepatec.de wrote:
> hi everyone!
>
> i am using the struts-bridge and it makes me very happy.
> i use struts-applications in jetspeed2 and pluto-portal.
>
> but now my question:
> how get i know which ServletContextProvider i have to use in other
> portals?
You will have to check for an implementation for every portal as that
is the purpose of this interface: to allow access to the portal specific
handling of the ServletContext.
> is there any way or only the manuals ?
> must every portal have a class like this?:
> org.apache.pluto.core.impl.PortletContextImpl;
Yes.
So far, I know of the following portals providing an implementation:
- Jetspeed-1 (through Fusion) and Jetspeed-2
- JBoss Portal 2.0
- Stringbeans Portal 2.5

For Pluto you already have one yourself.
And I know one has been implemented for Vignette VAP 7.

Anyone who wrote one for other portals: please let us know through this
list
and I'll add it to the new Bridges home page (not online yet but available
in SVN already).

Regards, Ate