From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject login and customisation
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:03:51 GMT

I am new to Jetspeed and I want to implement my own login page for my
portlets.

I have listed out my requirements.

1. On successful login, the user will be able to see around 10 portlets.

2. After login, he should be able to add, remove, and reposition the
portlet.

3. On his next login, he should be able to see the changes made by him.
The changes made by him should not get reflected to other users.

It would be helpful if anyone from Jetspeed team guide me on how to go
about doing these things.

Expecting reply ASAP.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.