From "Balaji Chandrasekaran" <cbal...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: Reg HSQL
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 04:27:10 GMT

Hi martin,

I am very new to Jetspeed. When I try to do the steps provided by the
link I am getting exception. Beforehand it would be helpful if you
elaborate on HSQL and its need.

Thanx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dulisch [mailto:mdulisch@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:38 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: Reg HSQL

Hi Balaji,

I followed the description here:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/database.html

Have my jetspeed 2 instance running on oracle 9. What problem do you
have exactly.

Martin

> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its
attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete this message.

specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized