From Giridharan <Giridharan.Kesa...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: FW: Maintained user specific state. HELP!
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:47:08 GMT

Hello David,

We are looking up at achieveing the user level preferences.
How do we achieve this by using user home page or page under user
directory and
what is user home page or page under home directory can you explain
also we are using nested layout in our page.

Pls help us in understanding what user homepage or page under user
directory is ...

Thanks & Regards
giri

>/

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com