From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject SVN
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:02:48 GMT
Just realized that we announced the CVS -> SVN migration finalization on
the Portals PMC list, but forgot to send it here.

The Jetspeed-1 and Jetspeed-2 repositories have been successfully
migrated from CVS to SVN. Thanks to Santiago Gala and Noel Bergman for
making this happen.

The old CVS avail is commented, so the repo is read only. All people in
portals have permissions in the new svn repo.

People who have not used subversion before need to ssh into
people.apache.org, run svnpasswd and select a password for the url.

Read only repositories:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

Read/write repositories:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

(notice the "s" in https)

for HEAD, use tags or branches to browse for (resp) tags or branches.

The same URLs can be used to check out using subversion, like
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-1/trunk/
jetspeed

will create a dir named jetspeed with the trunk of the repository

Committers: please test out your commit access when you get a chance.
If there are any problems, respond to this message.
I'll then announce the same to the jetspeed-user list

Thanks,

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software