From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building bridges.
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:05:49 GMT
Ate Douma wrote:

>> do you have any ready to go overall home page for bridges ?
>
> I wish I already had :-)

Thought so ;)

> I'm a bit overloaded with other tasks at the moment but I can try to come
> up with an initial version sometimes this weekend.
> Maybe the repository for bridges could already be created (and access
> granted).
> Then I can start building up the project definition and initial xdocs
> (assuming xdocs is still what we are going to use, even for forrest).

No problem, i can move the bridge code around in SVN to create a standalone
repository.
Someone from infra@ will have to tie the commit messages to bridges-dev@portals.
Before doing a wide announce on bridges we need :
- a bridges website
- a fleshed out xdocs documentation for some of the bridges (like Perl or PHP
   who have none so far AFAIK)
- proabbly some independantly released artefacts. (although this could be
   the first item discussed on bridges-dev@).

I won't be available over the week-end to move stuff around so I'll try to do it
tonight if noone objects else on tuesday.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/