From Martin Dulisch <mduli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg HSQL
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:07:54 GMT
Hi Balaji,

I followed the description here:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/database.html

Have my jetspeed 2 instance running on oracle 9. What problem do you
have exactly.

Martin

2005/6/10, Balaji Chandrasekaran <cbalaji@virtusa.com>:

> Pls. Elaborate on HSQL database and its need.
>
> I am facing problem when I try to connect to my oracle database instead
> of HSQL. It would be helpful if anyone could send me the steps to do
> that.

> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.