From Tomba Rakesh <tomba_rak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to provide link for each Portlet Title?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:52:11 GMT
Like we are taking "Portlet Title" from portlet.xml... Is there any way so that we could take
the link from portlet.xml.

Regards
Rakesh

Tomba Rakesh <tomba_rakesh@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi James

Actually I would like to provide dynamic link.

$jetspeed.getTitle($myPE, $myF) will give "Portlet Tile"

How to provide a link (dynamic link) here 'href="the link"', each portlet will have own link.

Regards
Rakesh

James Liao wrote:
Hi,
I am not sure what you exactly want to do.
I guess you want to change simple portlet title to a portlet title
link? Is it what you want?
If yes, try this:

- James Liao

On 6/22/05, Tomba Rakesh wrote:
> Hi All
>
> At decorator.vm file
>
> I found "$jetspeed.getTitle($myPE, $myF)" is for displaying Portlet title. Portlet title
is define at