From Tomba Rakesh <tomba_rak...@yahoo.com>
Subject Maintained user specific state. HELP!
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:33:42 GMT
Hi All

Portlets are commonly configured to provide a customized view or behavior for different users.
This is achieved using "Portlet Preferences". When I try the "Pick a Number" portlet that
comes along with jetspeed2. I could save the the sate, but this state does not save for the
particular user. Those state's are shared all the users.

How could we mentain the user specific state using "Portlet Preferences".

Regards
Rakesh