From Vladimir Simjanoski <vladimir.simjano...@gmail.com>
Subject Documentation on security
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 22:27:26 GMT
Hello!

First, congratulations to all developers working on Jetspeed2
implementation.
I don't have that much time to dive into the source code as I would like to,
but just by checking
the CVS Head from time to time, I can always see an improvement...

I know that all of you are working hard on your goals, but can you tell me
more about your
plans for improving (finishing?) the security documentation. I'm sure
there're plenty of
us developers who'd appreciate very much if they have some know-how to jump
quckly on it.

Are there any plans to implement some portlets that enable user
customization
(choosing between layouts, adding/removing portlets from page...). Perhaps
I'm missing them :)

Just by looking at the mailing list I can see that Jetspeed2 covers a lot of
technologies.
The main reason everyone is not recognizing that this is an excellent
framework is the
missing entry-level documentation.

Regards,
Vladimir