From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M3 branch synchronisation ?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 13:13:56 GMT
Ate Douma wrote:

> Well, Heads UP from me, although Raphael might want to commit his
> changes first
> before the migration.
> I myself am planning to commit some changes too but that can wait to
> after the migration.
> And then some classloader patches have come in (JS2-274) which we might
> want to commit
> soon (although I haven't reviewed them yet).
>
> So, I say: let us migrate at the earliest moment from now.

My changes can wait.
SVN migration is much more important IMO, because it'll enable us to
finally reorganise the repository as we want, especially making bridges
an external artefact that can be released independantly of J2.

The mailing-lists are ready, we just need to have the matching repository.

I think the portlet-api itself should also be an independant artefact
managed more by the pluto community since pluto is supposed to be the RI
for this API.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/