From wat...@wispertel.net
Subject Re: [VOTE] JS2-69 - Portal Navigations Component Design
Date Sat, 14 May 2005 19:26:18 GMT
All,

Please let me know ASAP if you have any feedback on this issue/proposal.
Don't worry about a formal vote if you just have some concerns, we can
start a list discussion there.

I need to start coding it this weekend for our own use, however, I will
start with internals first in an attempt to give all of you a longer
chance to comment on the public interfaces.

So far, I have my own "+1", just no quorum :-),

Randy