From "Scott T Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject [VOTE] Changing version tags from"-dev" to "-SNAPSHOT"
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 16:11:33 GMT
I want to get everyone's' okay to change using -dev in our versions to
-SNAPSHOT.  This would be a HUGE plus for those of us building applications
based off of Jetspeed2's CVS.  For example, we have an internal remote maven
repo to which we upload changed versions of the J2 jars.  The problem arises
when changes are made in the CVS but the version does not change.  In this
scenario, our automated builds will not pull new version of the jar from the
remote repo into the local, causing all kinds of problems.

Regards,

-Scott