From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: Announcement: Jetspeed-2 M3_preparation branch created / M3 release planned next weekend
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:46:03 GMT
El lun, 16-05-2005 a las 07:52 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> Ate Douma wrote:
>
> > Furthermore, we could try to do the Jetspeed-1 1.6 (Fusion) release at
> > the same time
> > as discussed before.
> > Any ideas and/or support for this too?
>
> +1 on releasing 1.6 based on M3
> Can I propose releasing on Monday, May 23 instead of the weekend?

+1 too

BTW, how about scheduling Wed-Fri next week (after the release) for
migration from cvs to subversion?

This is long overdue, and unless the release brings catastrophe, we can
refrain from committing a few days after (and keep needed patches in
patch form ready for svn).

Raphael, how were your svn test? I think all right, but I'm not sure.

What does people think about it?

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>