From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: found fusion/pluto interaction bug
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:52:48 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>> I'm testing it in J2 right now... I'll ping you when it's done and
>> committed and let you update the Fusion assembly file, ok ?
>>
> Great!

I've committed the patch in Jetspeed 2 but Fusion is built against
J2-M2... either we have to upgrade the the dependency to J2-HEAD
or generate a new J2-M3 artefact to build a proper dependency or
add a new dependency on a "patch" artefact that only contains the
FusionPathEncodingPortalURL class...

I can't say I'm thrilled with any of these options :(

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/