From "mohanad al-shayeb" <mohanad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Maven.xml, Project.properities
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 06:19:36 GMT
Hi all,

Yesterday I was trying to build Jetspeed2 from CVS (I updated my last CVS,
which was working fine). Always I am getting "Error reading XML...". It
seems that there is a problem in:

Maven.xml
Project.properities

First I try t fix Maven.XML. And this was for

<maven:reactor
basedir="${basedir}"

includes="*/project.xml,applications/*/project.xml,services/*/project.xml,components/*/project.xml,portals-bridges/*/project.xml"

excludes="applications/project.taglibs/project.xml"

goals="clean"
banner="Cleaning"
ignoreFailures="true" />

And the problem was in "*/project.xml" in includes. I made a space before *
and put it at the end of the line and it works.

Then I got the same error and this time in :

  <maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}" includes="${jar.includes}"
excludes="${jar.excludes}" goals="jar:install" banner="Build and Install all
Jetspeed 2 jars" postProcessing="false" ignoreFailures="false" />

And the problem is also from jar.includes. But I did not fix it, and I
prefered experts to have a look in the problem!

Thank  you for your help in advance :) !

Best Regards,