From Doug Schnelzer <schnel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which classloader to use?
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:16:30 GMT
I'm getting the following error running the latest Jetspeed2 from CVS
under JBoss 4.0.1sp1 in the second and subsequent portlets in the
portal.  The first portlet and the portal display fine.

The error int the portlet window is:
VelocityViewServlet : Error processing the template
Invocation of method 'getTitle' in class
org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedPowerTool threw exception class
java.lang.IllegalStateException : No classloader has been defined for
portlet application 2
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No classloader has been defined for
portlet application 2

Do you think this issue is related to this thread and the refactoring
that Ate is doing?  If so, any recommendations on a workaround in
JBoss or do I just need to sit tight and wait till JS2-210 is
committed?

Thanks for the help,
- Doug