From "Gorr, Siegmund" <siegmund.g...@pylon.de>
Subject Dynamic Navigation Content From Portlets
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:01:34 GMT
Hi there,

is or will there be a possibility to render dynamic navigation fragments
directly from the portlet? By following the discussion about rendering and
the design documents - it sounds that this might be included or could be
made available either by services or custom modes.

My question is how can I insert dynamic menu or navigation parts from
several portlets into a certain page? Right now I am only capable to
introduce static bits.

Please accept my apologies, if there is a way but I did not found it.

regards,

Siegmund