From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2] deployment-refactoring branch
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:22:05 GMT
I just made a build with the the deployment-refactoring branch today
and I should get a lot more time with it in the next few days if you
are interested to hear from a non-J2 comitter.  I have an application
(several portlets, custom portlet and layout decorators) built around
J2 and I use several of the J2 portlets as well (security, users,
roles, PAM).  I will be running mostly on XP with Tomcat 5.0.28 and
PostgreSQL but I can also test on Tomcat 5.5.8, RHEL 3 ES, RHEL 4 ES
and Fedora Core 4 (if any of that matters).  I have been using J2 HEAD
every day for the past 4 or 5 months so I will notice any problems
quickly, but I am sure there won't be any....    ;-)

Thanks,
Chris