From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrestized documentation
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:33:31 GMT
Roger Ruttimann wrote:
> Looks great. I think we should use Forrest to build the Jetspeed
> documentation.
>
> What's the preferred format (input) for Forrest?
> I have some documentation for SSO and the perl/php bridges which is not
> in xdocs format yet.

I'm definitely no Forrest expert so I'm not sure what is the preferred
format.
XML is generally the native syntax since forrest is built on top of
Cocoon (there's a document DTD and some specialized schemas for changes,
howto, etc...)
OpenOffice is supported as well as wiki format and straight HTML and
plain text.

Some standardization would be good though :)

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/