From mike long <mike.l...@dataline.com>
Subject Re: [J2] LDAP Security
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:54:58 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:

>FYI,
>
>I have committed all the latest contributions from
>Mike Long regarding the LDAP SPI implementation (see
>http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-188).
>
>Regards,
>
>David Le Strat.

Dear David,

I am working on another project now and am transitioning to a new job at
another company. I have made a case to our company to let me make a
couple improvements to the Jetspeed-2 LDAP Authentication code, in the
process testing out your merge of both LDAP Authentication and
Authorization.  I think that my company will approve and I should be
able to work on testing starting next week.  I'll let you know as things
progress.

Faithfully,
Mike