From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: j2 spring configuration broken
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:56:22 GMT
David Le Strat wrote:
> David,
>
> I am surprised, I tested this quite a bite before
> committing.  In any case, I have documented this under
> components/security/xdocs/config.xml and updated
> references to this page from the main navigation.

Sorry about this.
I didn't actually test it, just listened to someone's account and it
seemed real enough

thanks for the descriptions because atn and atz might not be apparent
that they represent authentication and authorization

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com
[office] +01 707 773-4646