From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@sword-technologies.com>
Subject Sertlet & J2 services
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:51:27 GMT

Is it possible to access to a J2 service from a servlet ?

I'm building a Graffito Browser portlet which display documents,
folders, .... in the view mode and in the edit mode gives the
possibility to edit documents, change the security settings, upload
docs, ...
When I click on a binary document (like a PDF, Ms word doc, ...) in this
portlet, I want to use a servlet which send to the client browser the
document stream (like a classic HTTP GET).
All Graffito components are J2 services. So, This servlet has to access
to a Graffito J2 service. Is it possible ? What d you think about this
kind of design ?

Thanks,
Christophe