From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: [J2] New PAM/Deployer
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:20:01 GMT
Roger...

Windows? Fresh deploy after quickStart and cleaning webapps, or a
redeploy? Can you grab the output from catalina.out and/or
jetspeed/logs/deployment.log and forward it?

Thanks Roger! If this is killing you, try reconfiguring to use the
ApplicationServerPAM/TomcatManager in jetspeed-spring.xml

Randy