From "jean charles jabouille" <jean-charles.jaboui...@bull.net>
Subject Re: Stackoverflow with JetspeedPowerTool
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:13:23 GMT
The stackoverflow that's david reproduced is solved by deleting the 2 beans
"RDBMSPolicy" and "AuthorizationProvider". But the stackoverflownerror of
Christophe provided after the Jetspeed deployement and is a
velocityviewservlet error. I run Jetspeed under Jonas and it's equivalent to
run "tomcat -security" and I have this Error when I try to connect to the
default J2 application.

best regards

Jabouille Jean Charles

Here is the trace :

2005-02-14 09:41:43,087 :
JetspeedVelocityViewServlet$VelocityEngineLogger.logVelocityMessage :
ResourceManager : found
/WEB-INF/decorations/portlet/html/tigris/decorator.vm with loader
org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.WebappLoader

2005-02-14 09:41:43,131 :
JetspeedVelocityViewServlet$VelocityEngineLogger.logVelocityMessage : Method
getTitle threw exception for reference $jetspeed in template
/WEB-INF/decorations/portlet/html/tigris/decorator.vm at  [40,13]

2005-02-14 09:41:43,146 :
JetspeedVelocityViewServlet$VelocityEngineLogger.logVelocityMessage :
VelocityViewServlet: Exception processing the template:
org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of
method 'getTitle' in  class org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedPowerTool
threw exception class java.lang.StackOverflowError : null