From Marcel Dullaart <marcel.dulla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JS2 deployment
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:36:38 GMT
Hi Randy,
Thanx for your answer.

I only want to make J2 run on JBoss 4.0.1.
At this moment I got J2 showing only title bars for the portlets but
lacking any content.

Since the JBossManager takes care of deploying the portlets under
JBoss, and it is not fully implemented, it only contains stub impl's
AFAIK.

That's why I thought I needed to implement it.

Marcel