From "Raghdan Rabah" <ragh...@netways.com>
Subject Re: Failed to save user object using MSSQL
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:23:17 GMT
Hello,

I did changed OBJECTDATA field from binary to image and that error
disappered; However, every user can log only once and then jetspeed starts
giving -Invalid user name and/or password. Please reenter your credentials-
for any user has loged once before.

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:59:47 -0500, mike long wrote