From "Xavier Lawrence" <xlawre...@jahia.com>
Subject Deployment of context.xml in META-INF not done
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:13:53 GMT
Hello,

I am using a context.xml file in my wars. It is naturally put in the
META-INF directory and pacakged with the war file.

When Jetspeed deploys the war, it does not copy the context.xml file into
the tomcat5/conf/catalina/localhost directory, so the context I specify is
not available to my webApp. If I copy by hand that context.xml file in the
above directory, everything works fine...

Is this a known issus ?  I beleive Jetspeed only has to copy the context
file once the deployment has been sucessful. (Note that in my case,
everything goes fine at deployment time, so it looks to me like that the
jetspeed deployer "forgets" to copy the files in the META-INF directory to
the appropriate tomcat folder).

Xavier