From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed-1 and new portlets...
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:52:22 GMT
Like I said, Fusion will require building Jetspeed from source code.
Since there's no 1.6 release yet, you'll have to check out the most
recent code from CVS and build it with "org.apache.jetspeed.fusion=true"
in project.properties. If you're not comfortable building Jetspeed from
source, then start using Jetspeed-2 which has a binary release.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/