From Chris Custine <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Vote: Torque schema generation problems - how to proceed?
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:57:54 GMT
I apologize, and I really didn't mean to offend anyone.  In my
original message I was actually very careful to state that my problems
were not due to any single project so that I didn;t offend anyone.
The "total nightmare" I was talking about was the entire process of
generating the Jetspeed2 schema and init data on Postgres with
torque-gen, so sorry for the bad wording.

The main problem I have is with the BIT types used in JS2, and I have
posted detailed information in this mailing list message:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.jetspeed.devel/16112

and there is a bug already listing this problem with comments by
myself and others:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-160

Hopefully this clarifies the problem I am speaking about.

Thanks guys,
Chris