From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: J2 M1 Binary Install Notes
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 11:55:15 GMT
Randy Watler wrote:
> A few notes on the M1 install process for Tomcat 4/5 and Linux:

Thanks Randy I will update the README notes
I was aware of your issues with the install procedure, but I figured it
would make it easy for the majority of the users. Users such as yourself
with Linux knowledge can easily adapt the tar expansion to meet the
custom needs of your configuration.

I had limited time for the install and I hope we can improve on the
procedure in future releases

You may also want to try out the installer that Scott checked in
yesterday. I haven't had a chance to try it yet