From John West <jw...@exnihilo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache Portals Jetspeed-2 M1
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:35:51 GMT

It's been a long time since I took a look at JS2 but happily the release
of M1 coincided with the end of the project I've been on.

It looks fantastic! I'm really impressed at the amount of change in just
the last 6 weeks or so.

Big kudos to everyone involved! JS2 looks like it will take some serious
market share away from Sun and IBM. I can't wait to get down and play
with it some more.