From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject missed the maven plugin
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:41:13 GMT

I put out the release last night, and discovered this morning that I
missed changing the release to 2.0-M1 on the maven-jetspeed-plugin.
Sorry about that. Its still at a snapshot.

The next step is to move the maven project.xml versions to 2.0-M2-dev.
Is everyone ok with this convention?

Regarding the version number, it would be great if the project.xml
version was inherited from the parent the directory, to keep down the
maintenance. Would it be alright if we removed the current version

   <currentVersion>2.0-M1</currentVersion>

from subprojects, and instead inherit from the root (by default, it can
always be overriden).

NOTE: there is an (incomplete) release todo document found under
/docs/release. If you find any other steps that I missed (Im sure there
are lots), please add the steps to the release todo documentation.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software