From 綠羽毛 <sam56...@ms2.hinet.net>
Subject A question about portlet access control.
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:54:24 GMT

Hi all,

I have a question about portlet access, here is my situation:
I have some portlets .
Only Administrator can customize these portlets in pane or psml,but
I want these portlets can also be viewed by user.
User can't customize nor add or remove these portlets.
How do I setup these portlets' security?
If I use "user_view,admin_all", user can add or remove these portlets.
If I use "admin_only", user can't see these portlets.
Anyone has solution about my problem?
Thank you.

Sam Fan.

believed to be clean.