From Apostolidis Apostolos <apos...@csd.uoc.gr>
Subject Re: Pane IDs
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 17:18:16 GMT

> As for iterating over all panes on a PSML page, best to get the current
> profile from rundata, get the page from there and iterate over the psml
> model.

    I don't exactly get what you mean, and in particular by "get the
current profile from rundata". Are you referring to
org.apache.turbine.util.RunData interface? 'Cause i did not find any
methods retrieving the current profile (like getProfile() or smth)...Can
you give me any hints on this??

Thanx in advance...