From Roger Ruttimann <roger...@apache.org>
Subject [J2] Layouts and pages
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 01:04:08 GMT
I just run into some issues when creating layouts and pages in J2. I
just bring it up to the list so that we can decide if it is a bug.

When I changed the layout in a page it didn't work until I restarted
tomcat. It seems that the psml/fragment information is cached. I don't
know how to fix this since I'm not sure how the cache works.
Any thoughts on this?

Changing the portlet decorator to clear (decorator="clear") throws a
NullPointer Exception. The profiler doesn't pick it up in generic. When
I created a portlet decoration named clear it all works. We could either
remove generic and create a portlet decorator named clear since the
clear for Layout blanks the top/bottom of the page or fix the profiler
that it does a lookup in generic.
Any thoughts on this?

Roger