From "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: wrappered collection with list
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:33:30 GMT
Sounds good to me.

--
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."  -
Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <weaver@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEdit, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *