From "Carlos Torres" <ctor...@mcn.com.br>
Subject Re: PSML Change in Runtime
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:07:03 GMT
Hi, I vahe some doubts about your solution...

Where are you adding the REFRESH_PSML? I didn't understand the first step.
Are you going to put this in a jetspeed/turbine classs?

I tryed to create the JetspeedProfilerService object and call the method
fallbackProfile() when the new Profile is updated but i got the a
NullPointerException error when it call the method createProfile().

Thanks fo the help.

----- Original Message -----
From: "WU ZE HE" <wuzehe@gmail.com>
To: "'Jetspeed Developers List'" <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:24 PM
Subject: RE: PSML Change in Runtime

Hi, My method is

1) add a 'REFRESH_PSML' column in TRUBINE_USER. This column is set to true
when the specific user's roles are changed.
2) Extend JetspeedProfilerService so it checks this column when user logs in
and recreate the profile/psml if it is true
3) After recreation of the new profile, call fallbackProfile() to load it.

My app works properly after this amendment.