From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject [J2] M1 Release
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 23:04:57 GMT
Here is the resulting feature set for the M1 or FINAL release.

For those of with your names next to a feature, please +1 the
appropriate box as to whether you will finish the feature for either M1
or FINAL. If you have changed your mind, put a -1.

Scott, since you weren't at the meeting, I took the liberty to sign you
up for a few features. Thought you'd appreciate that ...

Next we have to decide on a release date.
Alternatively, we could simply not release M1 until all the features
below are ready....

M1  FINAL
[  ] [  ]  -- ALL -- Close Open Issues (Bugs)
[  ] [  ]  -- SS  -- Portal CSS
[  ] [  ]  -- DST -- Cleanup and Reorganize the demo portal
               SW
[  ] [  ]  -- SW  -- Portlet Selector for the customizer
[  ] [  ] --  DLS -- User Admin Portlets (JS2-121)
               DST
[  ] [  ]  -- DST -- Site Manager
[  ] [  ]  -- RW  -- Web Content Component
               DST
[  ] [  ]  -- RR  -- SSO Component
[  ] [  ]  -- RW  -- Secure Access to Site Resources (JS2-111)
[  ] [  ]  -- RL  -- Site Documentation
               ALL
[  ] [  ]  -- DST -- Portlets
[  ] [  ]  -- RR  -- Bridges
[  ] [  ]  -- AD  -- Enhanced credential security (JS2-151)
[  ] [  ]  -- AD  -- TCK compliance
[  ] [  ]  -- AD  -- Dhtml horizontal menu with pulldown submenus
[  ] [  ]  -- RW  -- Page decoration configuration defining allowable
[  ] [  ]  -- SS  -- Fixing Portlet info, resourcebundle and LanguageSet
[  ] [  ]  -- SW  -- Declarative TX with Spring DAO
[  ] [  ]  -- SG  -- SVN, mailing lists
[  ] [  ]  --     -- JCMS Page Manager
[  ] [  ]  --     -- JMX Component Configurator Portlet